Sep 14, 2020

What's the Secret to Fundraising Copy that Makes More Money?


👉 Fundraising Copywriting + Phil Psych


It's a proven equation you'll discover in the Certificate in Fundraising Copywriting course taught by copywriting expert Tom Ahern and philanthropic psychologist Professor Jen Shang.

Four weeks of intense, boot camp-style learning and direct, one-on-one coaching from both Jen and Tom.


I just completed the course, and it was outstanding!



>> 
Insert shameless self-promotion here ðŸ˜Š >> 


As a member of the premiere Certificate in Fundraising Copywriting cohort, I am the first Canadian east of Alberta to have this unique training. 

And you can get this excellent training, too. It's worth your time and energy, I promise!


What the heck is Phil Psych?

Summed up: it's growing the love of others to grow giving.

As Jen explains it, "Very often, we get thank you letters from charities and the first sentence that you read is, 'Thank you for your generous gift.' Instead of saying that, you could have said, 'Thank you for your generosity,' or 'Thank you for being a generous person.' The little difference there is, where is your eye? Is your eye on the money? Or is your eye on the person?"1  


If you're ready to learn more about the course and about Phil Psych click here


To Jen, Tom, and my Certificate in Fundraising Copywriting classmates across the globe - I'm sending you huge congratulations and gratitude! It's been incredible learning alongside you in our virtual but close-knit first cohort. I'm eager to stay in touch, and I can't wait to celebrate your future successes. 

And to my friends, clients, and colleagues - I'm excited to put my new training to work for you! 

Shoot me a message if you want to chat more about how we can use the profound discoveries of Phil Psych to:

  • Help you raise more money
  • And grow your unconditional love for your donors. 


Thank you all for your support and encouragement. I'm grateful for each and every one of you.

💛


(1) https://www.marketplace.org/2019/12/26/the-psychology-of-giving/

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for being you. It would make me so happy to stay in contact with you. Love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU, Suz. To quote the great Carol Burnett, "I'm so glad we has this time together." I'm very much looking forward to staying in touch and to continuing our learning journey together!

    ReplyDelete