Sep 23, 2016

New Partner at Way Up Solutions

Hi, my name is Luna C, and I'm Chris' new busy-ness partner at Way Up Strategic Solutions.

(I know! I thought that was an odd way to spell it, too, but Chris said it perfectly describes what I do.) I'll leave the playing with words to Chris. I'm more into playing with string. 

Enthusiastic and with a keen attention to every minute detail, I also bring an exceptional ability to climb Way Up high on just about anything for a ten thousand foot perspective. I'm very flexible in my approach to problem-solving. I will, literally, bend over backwards to reach my goals.
I don't always work, but after I do, I take a nap.

I'm known for my insatiable curiosity. Present something new to me and I'll get to know it from every angle - even if it means I have to rip it open to see what's really inside. Chris says I should remember what they say about curious cats. I say my tenacity will ensure she keeps her communications and crisis management skills honed and at the ready 24/7.

If you need communications, marketing, crisis management help for your business, call me. Er, scratch that... Call Chris. I'm not much into answering the phone. I'm more of the keyboard and mouse type. (Cliché...I know, but I couldn't resist.)

So, let me say that again: If you need communications, marketing, crisis management help for your business, call Chris. She'll take good care of you, just like she does with me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment