Nov 16, 2016

Luna C's Post-Spaycation Postcard

Well, that sure was a trip!

I've been working my tail off  keeping up with busyness here at Way Up Strategic Solutions, so I was really excited when Chris told me that she was sending me on a spaycation.

Thing is - and don't tell Chris - but I don't remember a thing about my spaycation. I do remember stopping off at the vet - probably for pre-travel shots - but after that, nothing.  I don't know how long I was gone, where I went, or what I did.

And I have no freakin' idea how my belly fur got shaved. Must have been one wild party. But, at least I didn't go too crazy - I mean, I didn't get married at some Elvis-impersonator wedding chapel, and I didn't get an I Love Tom tattoo, so all's well. Belly fur will grow back. I just hope it grows back fast, before Chris notices.

No comments:

Post a Comment